Not all grandparents are created equal, especially on TV.
Where some grandparents offer words of wisdom and sage advice, others are there to tell it like it is and deliver the tough love.
Then there are those who share their love with their own special brand of sass.
Whether these folks are the perfect grandparents we never had or just amusingly dysfunctional, these Grams and Gramps all have one thing in common…
They all love their grandkids and are unendingly entertaining!
So let's take a look at the 15 TV grandparents we wish we had!
1. Martha Rodgers - Castle
2. Zeb and Esther Walton - The Waltons
3. Frank Reagan - Blue Bloods
4. Jay Pritchett - Modern Family
5. The Dowager Countess Violet Crawley - Downton Abbey
6. Prince Charming and Snow White - Once Upon a Time
Wait! There's more TV Grandparents We Wish Had Been Ours!! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries
- Castle, Blue Bloods, Modern Family, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Friday Night Lights, Bones, True Blood, Gilmore Girls, NCIS, Grandfathered, Two and a Half Men, Parenthood
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Castle Slideshows, Blue Bloods Slideshows, Modern Family Slideshows, Downton Abbey Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, Friday Night Lights Slideshows, Bones Slideshows, True Blood Slideshows, Gilmore Girls Slideshows, NCIS Slideshows, Grandfathered Slideshows, Two and a Half Men Slideshows, Parenthood Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Christine Orlando