South Park Season 5 Quotes
Yeah well I guess now we'll have to call him Ben Ass-fleck.Cartman
- Permalink: Yeah well I guess now we'll have to call him Ben Ass-fleck.
(kisses Osama bin Laden) Ooo, tastes like chicken; the ASS of a chicken!Cartman
- Permalink: Ooo, tastes like chicken; the ASS of a chicken!
(about Afghanistan) God, what a craphole, dude! This is like East Denver! Jesus Christ!Cartman
- Permalink: God, what a craphole, dude! This is like East Denver! Jesus Chri...
(about Afghanistan) What is this? The freakin' Flintstones?Cartman
- Permalink: What is this? The freakin' Flintstones?
Cartman: Hey, look! An infidel!
(Osama Bin Laden looks the other way as Cartman pantses him. Then, there are many magnifying glasses from off screen placed in front of his crotch and sign pops up from off screen reading "Tiny, ain't it?!".)
Cartman: (after Osama pulls his pants up) So THAT'S what this is all about...
- Permalink: Hey, look! An infidel! So THAT'S what this is all about...
Kyle: (after Stan puts up the miniature flag) Dude, I thought those Afghani kids talked to us about not liking America...
Stan: No, dude. America might have some problems, but it's our home. Our country. Our team. And if you don't want to root for your team, then just get the hell out of the stadium.
Stan: Go America. Go Broncos.
Kyle: Yeah, go Broncos.
- Permalink: Dude, I thought those Afghani kids talked to us about not liking...
Kyle: Remember when life used to be simple and cool?
Cartman: Not really.
Butters: (walks to the bus stop) Uh, hey. How's it going fellas?
Stan: Butters! What the hell do you think you're doing??
Butters: Well, I'm just standing around being a kid, why? How come you're wearing them oogy spaceman masks?
Kyle: These are gas masks, Butters!
Stan: Yeah, if you don't wear a gas mask, you'll be easily exposed to smallpox or anthrax!
Butters: What?! Oh, Jesus! I don't wanna get the 'thrax, fellas! W-what do I do??
Stan: There's nothing you can doexcept stop breathing.
Butters: Stop breathing??
Kyle: Yeah, you can't get it if you don't breath.
Butters: Oh, all right, then! (inhales deeply and holds breath)
- Permalink: Remember when life used to be simple and cool? Not really. ...
Cartman: I told you Jawas have no hearts.
Cartman: You know, Sand People.
- Permalink: I told you Jawas have no hearts. Jawas? You know, Sand Peopl...
Eh What's up, Bin Laden?Cartman
- Permalink: Eh What's up, Bin Laden?
Afghani Kid #1: (about Stan and the others) They are not spies; they just came here to give us our goat back.
Afghani Kid #2: Screw them; they're evil Americans!
Afghani Kid #1: I know. But, if we don't help the innocent ones, then we are no better than the Americans are.
Afghani Kid #3: Help Americans? That doesn't make any sense!
Afghani Kid #1: Dude, we are speaking English right now. Does THAT make sense??
- Permalink: They are not spies; they just came here to give us our goat back...
(Kyle tries to convince the Afghani people that they are not American)
Kyle: Greetings from Canada. Well boys, it's aboot time we get to our hoose in Canada, isn't it?
Cartman: Ey, what the hell are you talking about? I'm not a God damn Canadian, and neither are you!
Stan: Cartman, you stupid asshole!
- Permalink: Greetings from Canada. Well boys, it's aboot time we get to our ...
Ms. Choksondik: Alright, children, now I've sure you already know, but the president has asked that all American children send one dollar to the children of Afghanistan. Now I've got a list of addresses and we're all going to chip in...
Cartman: Ha! I'm not giving a dollar to those towel-heads!
Ms. Choksondik: Eric, the Afghan people need our help!
Cartman: Oh, I'm sorry, but I thought we're at war with these assholes!
Wendy: We're at war with terrorists, fat-ass, not with Afghanistan! And the reason you'd care is so you don't give them a dollar!
Cartman: (stands up) That dollar buys me a chocolate milk for lunch! What, you want me to get a regular milk for 50 cents?? Now look... It's not our fault that terrorists hate us; we're just kids. We're not the one's dropping bombs on them; we're just caught in the middle. It's not our fault.
Wendy: The Afghan people are caught in the middle, too.
Cartman: Yes, but they're sand-monkeys!
Ms. Choksondik: Alright, children, settle down! We're all sending dollars to the children of Afghanistan, that's it, end of discussion!
Cartman: (sits down) GODDAMMIT, I HATE REGULAR MILK!!!
- Permalink: Alright, children, now I've sure you already know, but the presi...
Well, you know what I say about kids, they're all pink on the inside.Mr. Grazier
- Permalink: Well, you know what I say about kids, they're all pink on the in...
Just because somebody's gay, doesn't mean they molest children. Straight people do that too.Randy
- Permalink: Just because somebody's gay, doesn't mean they molest children. ...