South Park Season 5 Quotes
- Permalink: OKAMA GAMESPHERE!
Stan: There it is. The Okama Game Sphere.
Kyle: Dude, it's got 128 gigahertz d-ram.
Stan: What's that?
Kyle: Don't know, but it kicks ass.
- Permalink: There it is. The Okama Game Sphere. Dude, it's got 128 gigaher...
Stan: Do you have our Okama Gamesphere?
Military Leader: You did very well bring the towel back here, boys. Let me ask you something... What was it that those people at Tynacorp told you? That the "big, bad Military" wanted to turn Towelie into a weapon of mass destruction? Now let me tell you the REAL story...
Stan: Oh, God! Don't care, don't care!
Military Leader: Yes, we've been making our own smart-towels, but only because we HAD to. You see, when we started spying on Tynacorp, we discovered a certain terrifying secret...
(The boys just stand there and stare.)
Military Soldier: Go on! Ask him what terrifying secret!
Kyle: What terrifying secret?
Military Leader: That Tynacorp was using these towels to take over the world!
Cartman: (to Kyle) We're never gonna play our Okama Gamesphere again, are we?
Military Leader: Don't you see what towels like these are capable of?? You get out of the shower and dry yourself off... But then, the towel makes you drier and keeps on making you more dry... Can you imagine it? What it would be like to be way, way too dry? I'll tell you something: you don't want to know, and I don't know.
Kyle: And we don't care.
Military Leader: You've been double-crossed by Tynacorp, kids. They set this all up just so they can get you here and take us down.
Stan: So let me get this straight... Our Okama Gamesphere is back at Tynacorp?
Military Leader: Oh, yes. It has been all along...
- Permalink: Do you have our Okama Gamesphere? You did very well bring the ...
Then perhaps we should show these kids who Tynacorp is REALLY made up of! Go on, tell them why you've been making towels, ZYTAR!</i> Pseudo-military leader
(unmasks leader to reveal his alien head)
- Permalink: Then perhaps we should show these kids who Tynacorp is REALLY ma...
Stan: It's Saturday at 2:30 that means we have39 hours to play game-sphere until school on Monday.
- Permalink: 30 that means we have39 hours to play game-sphere until school o...
Oh my god! Our Gamesphere!Kyle
- Permalink: Oh my god! Our Gamesphere!
Towelie was there for months while they tried to copy his TNA.Tynacorp Official
- Permalink: Towelie was there for months while they tried to copy his TNA.
We've got no other choice. Prepare to blow up all of Colorado.Military official
- Permalink: We've got no other choice. Prepare to blow up all of Colorado.
Kyle: (to Stan about the Gamesphere) Wow, dude. You're the luckiest kid in South Park.
Cartman: Hey, this is all of ours! I'm the one who found Stan's aborted brother in the trash can and blackmailed his mom into getting the Gamesphere!
- Permalink: Wow, dude. You're the luckiest kid in South Park. Hey, this is...
(Mr. Garrison walks out of a shower with a towel around him. The military barges into the room.)
Military official: Get it!
Mr. Garrison: What the...? (gets pinned to the wall as his towel is taken off)
Military official: Throw it down!
Mr. Garrison: Oh, alright! Have your way with me if you must... Go on, fulfill your sick pleasures!
(The military destroys the towel and leaves.)
Military official: Alright, lets go!
Mr. Garrison: Where are you going?
- Permalink: Get it! What the...? Throw it down! Oh, alright! Have you...
Towelie: Oh man
Towelie: I am so high right nowI have no idea what's going on.
- Permalink: Oh man What? I am so high right nowI have no idea what's goi...
Cartman: You are the worst character ever, Towelie.
Towelie: I know.
- Permalink: You are the worst character ever, Towelie. I know.