Ziva David Quotes
Ziva: Why are you here?
Tony: Because you invited me.
Ziva: That was before.
Tony: Before what?
Ziva: You should not have come.
- Permalink: Why are you here? Because you invited me. That was before. ...
Ziva: Tony. You are so...
Tony: Handsome? Funny? What?
- Permalink: Tony. You are so... Handsome? Funny? What? Loved.
Ziva: Gibbs you cannot do this alone. You have to let us help.
Gibbs: Hey - it is not your job!
Ziva: It is not about my job. This is about my family!
- Permalink: Gibbs you cannot do this alone. You have to let us help. Hey ...
Ziva: I'm sorry if I hurt you in all of this. It was never intended. Tony, I care too much about our...friendship. I do not want it to be awkward between us.
Tony: Hey. [Kisses her forehead.] Nothing's awkward between friends.
- Permalink: I'm sorry if I hurt you in all of this. It was never intended. T...
Tony: Well hey there Speedy Gonzales huh? You almost killed Marlon from accounting.
Ziva: I'm sorry Tony. I'm still getting used to how this thing drives.
Tony: The world is still getting used to how you drive.
- Permalink: Well hey there Speedy Gonzales huh?. You almost killed Marlon f...
Ziva: I'm sorry Tony. I know you wanted the car but I just didn't think it was a good idea to sell it to you.
Tony: Why not?
Ziva: Because I really liked my Mini.
Tony: Me too!
Ziva: And I didn't want anything to happen to it.
Tony: What are you saying?
McGee: She's saying you're a car killer.
Ziva: A car killer.
Gibbs: Everybody needs a hobby.
- Permalink: I'm sorry Tony. I know you wanted the car but I just didn't thi...
Parsons: After spending a few hours in a car with him I can say that Agent DiNozzo is a capable investigator..
Ziva: More than capable. Unfortunately he can also be quite a child.
Tony: This was a mistake.
- Permalink: After spending a few hours in a car with him I can say that Agen...
Ziva: I went to Israel to bury my father. It was a moment of weakness. I felt alone.
Tony: You need to talk to legal.
Ziva: No I don't.
Tony: My Hebrew must not be as good as I thought. Because I could have sworn that when I dropped you off at the airport I told you that you are not alone.
Ziva: Yes you did.
Tony: Well then. We must have different interpretations.
- Permalink: I went to Israel to bury my father. It was a moment of weakness....
Vance: Are you all right? Is it over?
Ziva: It's over.
- Permalink: Are you all right? Is it over? It's over.
Abby: Is that broken?
Tony: No Mrs. Mulwray, but I damned near lost my nose. I like breathing through it.
Abby: Mrs. Mulwray
Tony: Faye Dunaway and of course Mr. Jack.
Ziva: Yeah, I know. Chinatown.
- Permalink: Is that broken? No Mrs. Mulwray, but I damned near lost my nos...
Bodnar: I'm glad to see you're at work and not seriously injured. I was worried.
Ziva: I doubt that. You care only about yourself.
Bodnar: We've one each other since childhood. You know that isn't true.
- Permalink: I'm glad to see you're at work and not seriously injured. I was...
Yaniv: You would do anything for your family, if they had done wrong, would you not?
Ziva: You wrote him off. You had not spoken in years. I do not understand this loyalty.
Yaniv: It never leave us. Does it, Ziva?
- Permalink: You would do anything for your family, if they had done wrong, w...
McGee: Rule number 70 - keep digging till you hit bottom.
Abby: McGee! There is no rule 70.
McGee: Well, I--
Abby: You just made up a rule. This McGibbs thing has really gone to your head. I don't even recognize you right now.
McGee: All right. Well you should probably know that Abby and I used to date?
Bishop: Ew. Like, each other?
Bishop: Wait - isn't that a violation of rule 12, never date a....
McGee: It was a long time ago. After we'd broken up, one night I went to her lab. Found a scribbled piece paper; a list. Potential boyfriends had to fulfill certain conditions by a pre-arranged date or else, goodbye.
Bishop: Such as.
McGee: Things started off relatively normal: opening the door for her, flowers, putting the seat down. Then around number 8, it gets uh...
McGee: Does she know you have these?
Bishop: Does she know you have these?
McGee: Yeah she wasn't happy when she found out.
Bishop: These are all very specific.
Bishop: These ideas apply to you?
McGee: No those rules weren't in place when we were together. At least I don't think so.
Bishop: What's with the two month cutoff? Abby's sabotaging herself. I've seen stuff like this before. We have to talk to her.
- Permalink: Abby's highly-specific rules for dating