Ziva David Quotes
Ziva: You know I keep thinking if it was not for Orly, things would have been different. I would be a different person.
Tony: Then I should I catch her before she leaves. You know. I'd thank her.
- Permalink: You know I keep thinking if it was not for Orly, things would ha...
Tony: Ziva. Are you thinking of ways to rough up the new Mossad director?
Ziva: Orly is an opportunist. She's even not worthy of roughing up.
Tony: I'd still pay to see it.
- Permalink: Ziva. Are you thinking of ways to rough up the new Mossad direc...
Tony: Maybe you and I can find a court, play a little one-on-one?
Ziva: You can ask Adam out on a date later.
- Permalink: Maybe you and I can find a court, play a little one-on-one? Yo...
Ziva: When I have a man, the favors I offer have little to do with clothes.
Tony: That's good to know.
- Permalink: When I have a man, the favors I offer have little to do with clo...
Ziva: It's not about a choice it's about survival. She will not stop until she gets her closure.
Tony: We still talking about the lieutenant?
Ziva: Please do not go there. I'm fine.
- Permalink: It's not about a choice it's about survival. She will not stop ...
Ziva : I would like your permission to travel to Europe to find Bodnar. I have been trying to locate him with the help of McGee and various contacts.
Gibbs: I know.
Ziva: You have known all this time? Then why did...
Gibbs: You needed to be ready to tell me. He's in Rome.
Ziva: That's what I thought too.
Gibbs: What are you waiting for? Take DiNozzo. Go.
- Permalink: I would like your permission to travel to Europe to find Bodnar....
Gibbs: Where's McGee?
Ziva: doctor's visit.
Gibbs: Uh huh.
- Permalink: Where's McGee? Overslept. doctor's visit. Uh huh.
Ziva: Anything new on the nanny front?
McGee: Not that I've heard. Vance's search enters its second week.
Tony: Which left his agents feeling like a gaggle of nuns waiting on white smoke from the Vatican chimney.
- Permalink: Anything new on the nanny front? Not that I've heard. Vance's...
Abby: This is nice, Ziva. It's been too long since we got to hang out.
Ziva: Yeah. I know. I'm sorry, I've just been, uh, busy lately.
Abby: Yes you have. Doing what?
Ziva: You know. Just....stuff.
- Permalink: This is nice, Ziva. It's been too long since we got to hang out...
Ziva: Looks like a symbol. But of what?
Abby: That could be all night finding that answer. You in?
Ziva: I'm sorry. Busy.
Abby: Right. "Stuff". I'll draft McGee.
- Permalink: Looks like a symbol. But of what? That could be all night fin...
Vance: As long as we share this bond, David, promise me: when I come to offer my perspective concerning what it is you're "catching up" on, you'll be as forthcoming as I'm about to be?
Ziva: I promise I'll try.
- Permalink: When I come to offer my perspective concerning what it is you're...
Vance: I worry that the act of hiring a nanny means that I'm moving on. And if I'm moving on, I worry that Jackie's death will....it'll feel like...
Ziva: It's a bit more final?
Ziva: Well then I suggest you take your time, Director. Hire a nanny or do not hire one. But do not let anyone tell you when you're ready or should be ready to move on. That is entirely up to you.
Vance: You may be on to something.
Ziva: I have some experience.
Vance: Yeah? Where were you a week and a half ago?
- Permalink: I worry that the act of hiring a nanny means that I'm moving on....
McGee: All right. Well you should probably know that Abby and I used to date?
Bishop: Ew. Like, each other?
Bishop: Wait - isn't that a violation of rule 12, never date a....
McGee: It was a long time ago. After we'd broken up, one night I went to her lab. Found a scribbled piece paper; a list. Potential boyfriends had to fulfill certain conditions by a pre-arranged date or else, goodbye.
Bishop: Such as.
McGee: Things started off relatively normal: opening the door for her, flowers, putting the seat down. Then around number 8, it gets uh...
McGee: Does she know you have these?
Bishop: Does she know you have these?
McGee: Yeah she wasn't happy when she found out.
Bishop: These are all very specific.
Bishop: These ideas apply to you?
McGee: No those rules weren't in place when we were together. At least I don't think so.
Bishop: What's with the two month cutoff? Abby's sabotaging herself. I've seen stuff like this before. We have to talk to her.
- Permalink: Abby's highly-specific rules for dating
McGee: Rule number 70 - keep digging till you hit bottom.
Abby: McGee! There is no rule 70.
McGee: Well, I--
Abby: You just made up a rule. This McGibbs thing has really gone to your head. I don't even recognize you right now.