Grey's Anatomy Season 4 Quotes
So, you think I'm broken?! Fix me! 'Cause I'm no quitter. Let's go!Meredith
- Permalink: So, you think I'm broken?! Fix me! 'Cause I'm no quitter. Let's ...
Meredith: Derek, the guy we're waiting for doesn't exist.
Derek: I wanna give her a little more time to enjoy him or the idea of him if nothing else because once we remove the tumor it's all gonna disappear.
Meredith: It's not real. It's ok if he disappears, she can go back to her life.
Derek: She was probably a lonely person. She find a way to have love.
Meredith: Of course she did because that's were love exists, in delusional fantasies. Real love isn't like that.
Derek: Good to know!
- Permalink: Derek, the guy we're waiting for doesn't exist. I wanna give h...
Oooh! A trauma!Izzie
- Permalink: Oooh! A trauma!
Derek: I have to go.
Derek: In order to kiss you the way I wanna kiss you and in order to do more than kiss you I need to speak to Rose. I want my conscience clear so I can do more than kiss you. Stay here, don't move, wait for me.
- Permalink: I have to go. What? In order to kiss you the way I wanna ki...
Derek: It's the kitchen? Living room - a little small. The view's much better from here. And that's where the kids are going to play? Where's our bedroom?
Meredith: I'm still mad at you and I don't know if I trust you, I wanna trust you, but I don't know if I do. So I'm just gonna try, I'm gonna try and trust you. Because I believe that, we can be extraordinary together. rather than ordinary apart and I wanna be ... (he kisses her)
- Permalink: It's the kitchen? Living room - a little small. The view's much...
Where have you been?! I've been waiting and waiting for you! And I did this stupid, embarrassing, humiliating, corny thing. And I was just gonna tell you that, this over here is our kitchen and this is our living room, and over there that's the room our kids could play. I had this whole thing about I was gonna build us a house, but I don't build houses because I'm a surgeon. And now I'm here feeling like a lame ass loser. I got all whole and healed and you don't show up. And now it's all ruined because you took so long to come home! And I couldn't even find that bottle of champagne ... (Derek holds up the bottle and smiles)Meredith
- Permalink: Where have you been?! I've been waiting and waiting for you! An...
Meredith: Stupid, corny, idiotic, I can't believe I did this. Stupid, loser, son of a ... I could be at home instead of ... oh
- Permalink: Meredith.... Stupid, corny, idiotic, I can't believe I did th...
Don't wonder why people go crazy. Wonder why they don't. In face of what we can lose in a day, in an instant, wonder what the hell it is that make us hold it together.Meredith
- Permalink: Don't wonder why people go crazy. Wonder why they don't. In fac...
People are constantly asking you to tell them how you're doing. How the hell are you supposed to know?Meredith
- Permalink: People are constantly asking you to tell them how you're doing....
George: That's not a typo sir, that's a wink.
Richard: Well, that's a semi-colon and a closed parentheses.
George: Turn it sideways.
Richard: Well what the hell does this mean?
George: She's flirting, sir.
Richard: Oh... oh, that's good!
- Permalink: That's not a typo sir, that's a wink. Well, that's a semi-col...
George: Tomorrow's board and Dr. Tapley's echo. Hahn is seeing him now.
Richard: What are doing with Baileys child?
George: Dr. Bailey and I are in love. I will be heading back to Vegas with her as soon as my divorce with Dr. Torres is final.
Richard: We need to write Adele again. She replied to my email but all she sent was a typo. She's no better at this than I am.
- Permalink: Tomorrow's board and Dr. Tapley's echo. Hahn is seeing him now....
Lexie: Are you okay?
Christina: Don't ask me if I'm okay.
Christina: Ugh, you make me sick. Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature. Be better than anyone here, and don't give a damn what anyone thinks. There are no teams here, no buddies. You're on your own. Be on your own.
- Permalink: Are you okay? Don't ask me if I'm okay. Okay. Ugh, you ma...
I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you. I want to build us a house. I want to settle down and grow old with you. I want to die when I'm 110 years old, in your arms. I don't want 48 uninterrupted hours. I want a lifetime. Mmm. Do you see what happens? I say things like that and you fight the urge to run in the opposite direction. It's okay, I understand. I didn't, but now I do, I do. You're just getting started and I've been doing this for a long time now. Deep down, you're still an intern, and you're not ready.Derek
- Permalink: I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you. I want to bu...
Richard: Chin up. Put your shoulders back, walk proud, strut a little. Don't lick your wounds: celebrate them. The scars you bear are the signs of a competitor. You're in a lion fight, Stevens. Just because you didn't win doesn't mean you don't know how to roar.
- Permalink: celebrate them. The scars you bear are the signs of a competito...