Grey's Anatomy Quotes
We've got a full collection of Grey's Anatomy quotes, updated each and every week. Click around, laugh and feel all the emotions out there via these Grey's Anatomy quotes.
Nobody's memory is perfect or complete. We jumble things up. We lose track of time. We are in one place... then another and it all feels like one long, inescapable moment. So, what does it mean? What do we take away? Which pieces will haunt us? Hurt us? End us? Inspire us? It's just like my mother used to say, the carousel never stops turning. You can't get off.Meredith
It's pushing through. It's what we do.Amelia
- Permalink: It's pushing through. It's what we do.
Sorry, kale rage going on.Bailey
- Permalink: Sorry, kale rage going on.
Amelia: I know I'm a risk.
Owen: We're all a risk. We all have something.
- Permalink: We're all a risk. We all have something.
We're all related through sex. We have sexual relations. That is horribly weird.Callie
Bailey: I saw you do it in the OR, Dr. Badass.
Jo: Oh my, God! You have a problem.
- Permalink: Oh my, God! You have a problem.
Meredith: I was raised as an only child. I'm historically lousy at being a sister.
Amelia: You're here right now. It's good enough.
- Permalink: You're here right now. It's good enough.
It's the past, and you don't have to defend it.Richard
- Permalink: It's the past, and you don't have to defend it.
I'm not afraid of little bitty Dr. Bailey.Jo
- Permalink: I'm not afraid of little bitty Dr. Bailey.
Look at me. You got me. I'm not going anywhere except home with you.Alex
- Permalink: Look at me. You got me. I'm not going anywhere except home with you.
Maggie: Take baby steps.
Bailey: Is that a short joke?
- Permalink: Is that a short joke?
You gave what you had to give. You served.Owen
- Permalink: You gave what you had to give. You served.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...