Lost Love Story Spoilers from Season Premiere
Looks like Korbi wasn't the only one lucky enough to watch the season premiere of Lost. It turns out Kristin Dos Santos of E! Online got to watch the Lost season five premiere and has the scoop on the love stories for us.
- Penny and Desmond: When the season begins, Desmond and Penny are living happily together until they're interrupted by a message from the great beyond
- Charlotte and Daniel: Absent-minded professor Daniel Farday has a crush on Charlotte and she's going to appreciate his affection soon
- Sun and Jin: Sun believes Jin is dead and she forges a new alliance to help get the revenge she craves
- Kate and Sawyer: As far as Sawyer knows, the freight blew up with Kate on it. He says two important things during the premiere: "I wanted to make sure she—I wanted to make sure they got back to the boat. Doesn't matter now, does it?" and "Everybody I care about just blew up on your damn boat. I know what I can't change."
- Kate and Jack: During the premiere Jack announces that he and Kate are no longer even friends
- Juliet and Jack: Both characters seem extra sad when other characters mention the other one's name.
We'll have plenty more Lost spoilers before the January 21st premiere event!
Eric Hochberger is the programmer of TV Fanatic, so please forgive his mediocre writing. His programming is far better. Follow him on Twitter and/or email him. Just don't request threaded comments. They're coming.