Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

All I have to say about this challenge:

Posted at

lul bby how can i get my avatar animated it doesnt work :(

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
You can have him for awhile. I have a wedding to ruin.
Posted at

lul bby how can i get my avatar animated it doesnt work :(

You need to make it smaller! Mine didn't work either until I made it smaller!

You can have him for awhile. I have a wedding to ruin.

A while? He's mine. Always and forever mine!

Good luck on ruining the wedding. You're going to need it. ;)

Posted at

I expected you to do this, that's why I dont want to invite you

I wanted my fiance's wedding to be perfect that's why I dont want all her of flings and exes on our wedding. I can't imagine her being with another one.

@Raquel, sister-in-law you're wrong my fiance promised that she will never trade me for another hot blonde guy, because I'm the most handsome boy in her life. The only reason she did that with Nik and Damon is because, they're not meant for her and she feels that.

-KOL

Posted at

Dande,

heads will roll if you ruin my wedding. Im not in a good moon as I'm divorced with bratty hybrid puppies that Kol won't adopt. I understand the twins took after their bitchy Aunt Bekah.

Posted at

@raquelita

sistah-it worked!!!! I love it Kol is so gorgeous *dies

and Dande?

Posted at

@Raquel, sister-in-law you're wrong my fiance promised that she will never trade me for another hot blonde guy, because I'm the most handsome boy in her life. The only reason she did that with Nik and Damon is because, they're not meant for her and she feels that.

My dear brother-in-law, she's promised the same before to Klaus. Just be careful, she'll break your heart. Just like she broke Klaus's heart.

Posted at

Excuse me, He broke mine for leaving me with Luana.

Posted at

How dare you, I was a very loyal wife to Nicky

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad