JJcohen
83 posts
Jjcohen

I don't ship Chair anymore and actually ship Blair and Louis, but even I think that this engagement is stupid. Who gets engaged that fast? They knew each other for like a week? I would rather they at least spend a full season dating then get engaged now, god. 

Posted at
12371 posts
Dairisflawless

That's the thing. Chuck and Blair will end up together in the finale. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL

that's what you keep repearing to yourself

chuckles and b must end up together bb

who else would punch her otherwise?

Posted at
463 posts
Jeca
LOL ........iv
Posted at
76 posts
Furygrrl

I don't mind them getting engaged so quickly - it's like Louis said, it'll be courting with rings. It's not unheard of for engagements to last years! :)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

that's what you keep repearing to yourself

chuckles and b must end up together bb

who else would punch her otherwise?

I don't think repeating that Chuck and Blair will end up together means you want them together. Some spoilers just make it seem fact, unfortunately.
Posted at
463 posts
Jeca
There's no a real probe the spoiler is true and is happening .,. Usually are misleaded
Posted at
Harlequin Romance
17 posts
Harlequin-romance

I was a Blair/Chuck shipper from season 1. That started to go away when he tried to TRADE HER FOR A HOTEL. More so when he just tried to hit her. Come on Blair, you have too much self respect to make the same mistake so many times.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more Gossip Girl?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad