On Grey's Anatomy Season 13 Episode 18 Maggie experienced a devastating loss when her beloved mother, Diane, lost her battle with cancer.
Is she ready to return to Grey Sloan Memorial? That's what will be answered on Grey's Anatomy Season 13 Episode 19.
Jackson approaches Maggie with a big case. Unfortunately, many of her colleagues don't feel she's the right woman for the job.
Meredith, however, has her sister's back. Meredith has taken Diane's words to heart. She and Amelia continue to be the strongest support system for Maggie during such a trying time.
Meredith also finds herself dealing with her relationship with Nathan, who keeps popping up, even after she called their thing off so she could focus on Maggie.
Elsewhere, Stephanie makes an error while treating one of GSM's own.
Check out the photos below and tune in on April. 6, for the next episode.
Did you miss one of the best Grey's Anatomy episodes of the season? Fret not, you can watch Grey's Anatomy online right here via TV Fanatic!
1. Sisterly Support - Grey's Anatomy
2. In Mourning - Grey's Anatomy
3. Bearing Gifts - Grey's Anatomy Season 13 Episode 19
4. A Comforting Word - Grey's Anatomy Season 13 Episode 19
5. Who's There? - Grey's Anatomy Season 13 Episode 19
6. Familiar Pain - Grey's Anatomy Season 13 Episode 19
Wait! There's more Grey's Anatomy Photos: Life Lessons On Sisterhood! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Grey's Anatomy
- Grey's Anatomy Season 13 Episode 19: "What's Inside"
- Related Photos:
- Grey's Anatomy Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Jasmine Blu