In the real world, advancements in technology have us wondering if it will help humanity or lead to its downfall, Terminator-style.
For several decades, TV storylines have examined both the fear and the excitement surrounding robots and A.I.It's often seeing the world through the eyes of these humanoid robots that has us questioning our actions and our existence.
At times, the robots on TV have more humanity than actual humans, as we've seen recently in Westworld and Humans, and perhaps most notably on Battlestar Galactica.
From the wilds of Westworld to the English countryside, the afterlife to outer space, here are some of television’s most human-like robots and artificial intelligence.
1. Maeve (Westworld)
2. Number Six (Battlestar Galactica)
3. Mia/Anita (Humans)
4. Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
5. Dolores (Westworld)
6. Anders (Battlestar Galactica)
Wait! There's more Rise of the Machines: TV’s 29 Most Human Robots! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries, Battlestar Galactica
- Westworld, Humans, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Good Place, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, Westworld Slideshows, Humans Slideshows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slideshows, Battlestar Galactica Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slideshows, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Slideshows
- Related Post:
- Created by:
- Melissa Girimonte