It's hard to believe the summer is already here, but at least we ended the season with some major badass battles to tide us over until the fall.
This spring we were blown away by some of the most over-the-top fight scenes and brutal brawls we've ever seen from our favorite comic book shows. I don't know about you guys, but some of those scenes made my eyes pop out of my head!
Other shows got our attention, too with amazing stunt work that just left our mouths hanging open. We should all go to Jane's School of Acrobatics! I wouldn't mind learning some of her tricks, would you?
Even a simple slap made us gasp!
But, the best are always those knock 'em down, drag 'em out fights that only couples can do.
What were your favorite fights of the spring? Check out our picks below and let us know if you agree!
1. The Good Wife - A Slap is Worth a Thousand Words
2. Blindspot - Can't Keep This Woman Down
3. The 100 - Goodbye Ice Queen
4. DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Vandal Savage Smackdown
5. Girls - My Best Friend
6. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Hell Hath No Fury
Wait! There's more TV Fight Scenes That Left Us Gasping for Breath! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Gotham, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, The 100, Blindspot, Girls, The Good Wife, Grimm, Lucifer, The Originals
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slideshows, Gotham Slideshows, DC's Legends of Tomorrow Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Blindspot Slideshows, Girls Slideshows, Good Wife Slideshows, Grimm Slideshows, Lucifer Slideshows, The Originals Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Lisa Babick