Love triangles can be interesting to watch when done right, but there's no denying that they do their fair share of damage.
They test friendships and put an unnecessary strain on potential romances.
Thankfully, some friendships are strong enough to survive even the most annoying and dreaded love triangles on television.
Sometimes we're lucky enough to not even experience a problem between characters despite two friends being into the same person.
Check out our list below of 31 friendships that weren't ruined by a love triangle!
1. Miley and Lily - Hannah Montana
2. Jess and Reagan - New Girl
3. Peyton and Brooke - One Tree Hill
4. Betty and Veronica - Riverdale
5. Alex and Nico - Marvel's Runaways
6. Lauren and Kaylie - Make It or Break It
Wait! There's more Friendships That Weren't Ruined by Love Triangles! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- The 100, Parks and Recreation, Girl Meets World, Grey's Anatomy, Riverdale, Marvel's Runaways, The Office, The Vampire Diaries, The Good Place, Fuller House, The Shannara Chronicles, How I Met Your Mother, Teen Wolf, Shadowhunters, Chicago PD, One Tree Hill, Dynasty, Jane the Virgin, Quantico, Gossip Girl, Friends, Switched at Birth, Pretty Little Liars, Supergirl, New Girl, From Dusk Till Dawn
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Parks & Rec Slideshows, Girl Meets World Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, Marvel's Runaways Slideshows, The Office Slideshows, Vampire Diaries Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, Fuller House Slideshows, The Shannara Chronicles Slideshows, HIMYM Slideshows, Teen Wolf Slideshows, Shadowhunters Slideshows, Chicago PD Slideshows, One Tree Hill Slideshows, Dynasty Slideshows, Jane the Virgin Slideshows, Quantico Slideshows, Gossip Girl Slideshows, Friends Slideshows, Switched at Birth Slideshows, Pretty Little Liars Slideshows, Supergirl Slideshows, New Girl Slideshows, From Dusk Till Dawn Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch