While there's always going to be someone out there that doesn't like a TV relationship, there are those rare couples that essentially everyone who watches the show loves.
A mutual love of a pairing within a fandom could be for a variety of reasons. Sometimes there's just no competition, and other times the relationship is just that awesome.
Although it's impossible for everyone to agree completely, we put together a list of ships that are universally loved by the majority of the fanbase.
1. Elena and Syd - One Day At a Time
2. Schmidt and Cece - New Girl
3. Jake and Amy - Brooklyn Nine-Nine
4. Cheryl and Toni - Riverdale
5. Jim and Pam - The Office
6. Jonah and Amy - Superstore
Wait! There's more Ships Almost Everyone Can Agree On! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine, One Day At A Time, New Girl, Riverdale, The Office, How I Met Your Mother, Superstore, Friends, The Walking Dead, Teen Wolf, Lucifer, The Bold Type, Shadowhunters, Siren, Good Girls, Cloak and Dagger, Once Upon a Time, Grey's Anatomy, Eye Candy, Glee, Marvel's Runaways, Arrow
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, One Day At A Time Slideshows, New Girl Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, The Office Slideshows, HIMYM Slideshows, Superstore Slideshows, Friends Slideshows, The Walking Dead Slideshows, Teen Wolf Slideshows, Lucifer Slideshows, The Bold Type Slideshows, Shadowhunters Slideshows, Siren Slideshows, Good Girls Slideshows, Cloak and Dagger Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, Eye Candy Slideshows, Glee Slideshows, Marvel's Runaways Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch