TV is full of onscreen relationships.
We’re inundated with characters who are either dating, have dated or whose entire storyline revolves around their unresolved sexual tension.
There are also plenty of good bromances and best girlfriends and we love them all.
But what about the men and women who are truly just friends?
Sometimes, despite the theory in the movie When Harry Met Sally, purely platonic relationships can be some of the most fulfilling. To prove it, we’ve compiled a list of some of TV’s best friends.
Sometimes they fight, but they always work through it and they never fail to have one another’s backs.
Check out our list of 23 of the best platonic friends on TV!!
1. Alex Karev and Meredith Grey - Grey's Anatomy
2. Mal and Zoe - Firefly
3. Bonnie and Damon - The Vampire Diaries
4. Peggy and Jarvis - Marvel's Agent Carter
5. Garcia and Morgan - Criminal Minds
6. Javier Esposito and Kate Beckett - Castle
Wait! There's more TV Couples Who Are Just Friends, Okay?!?! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries
- Firefly, Marvel's Agent Carter, Killjoys, Warehouse 13, Grey's Anatomy, Veronica Mars, Hart of Dixie, Containment, Elementary, Criminal Minds, iZombie, The 100, Psych, The Vampire Diaries, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Suits, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Castle, Days of Our Lives, The Good Wife, The Mentalist, NCIS
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Firefly Slideshows, Marvel's Agent Carter Slideshows, Killjoys Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, Veronica Mars Slideshows, Hart of Dixie Slideshows, Containment Slideshows, Elementary Slideshows, Criminal Minds Slideshows, iZombie Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Psych Slideshows, Vampire Diaries Slideshows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slideshows, Suits Slideshows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slideshows, Castle Slideshows, Days of Our Lives Slideshows, Good Wife Slideshows, The Mentalist Slideshows, NCIS Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Christine Orlando