It doesn't matter what side of the good vs. evil divide they land on, characters who hold grudges are some of our favorites, especially when they won't let them go.
As a noun, a grudge is defined as a persistent feeling of ill will or resentment resulting from a past insult or injury.
In the realm of TV, sometimes it's easy to spot a particular moment or incident in these character's pasts that'll leave them with these emotions. Other times, it's a little harder to define.
Here are 23 grudgeholders that have graced our television screens.
1. Emily Thorne (Revenge)
2. Alice Quinn (The Magicians)
3. Admiral Cain (Battlestar Galactica)
4. The Doctor (Doctor Who)
5. Remi Briggs (Blindspot)
6. Gregory House (House M.D.)
Wait! There's more Characters Who Won't Let Go of a Grudge! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show, Battlestar Galactica
- Revenge, The Magicians, Doctor Who, Blindspot, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Once Upon a Time, The 100, Orphan Black, Game of Thrones, South Park, Orange is the New Black, Farscape, Dollhouse, Firefly, Lost, The X-Files, The Handmaid's Tale
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, Revenge Slideshows, The Magicians Slideshows, Battlestar Galactica Slideshows, Doctor Who Slideshows, Blindspot Slideshows, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Orphan Black Slideshows, Game of Thrones Slideshows, South Park Slideshows, Orange is the New Black Slideshows, Farscape Slideshows, Dollhouse Slideshows, Firefly Slideshows, Lost Slideshows, The X-Files Slideshows, The Handmaid's Tale Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Lauren Busser