Watching TV is quite an escape from reality, as most of us would say, but the truth is our television screens, and the portrayal of characters reflect our world vividly.
Whenever we watch our favorite shows, we see a life that is both different and the same as what we're going through daily.
Below, we have a list of characters who are just as troubled as us.
If your favorite didn't make the list, drop us a comment so we can talk about them, too, and spread the love.
1. Olivia Pope (Scandal)
2. Betty Cooper (Riverdale)
3. Hope Mikaelson (The Originals; Legacies)
4. The Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars)
5. Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother)
Wait! There's more TV Characters Who Could Use A Therapist! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- Riverdale, The Originals, Legacies, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, How I Met Your Mother, How to Get Away with Murder, 13 Reasons Why, Queen of the South, Scandal, YOU, Dynasty, Arrow, Days of Our Lives, Lethal Weapon, Friends, Criminal Minds, Mr. Robot, Game of Thrones, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Counterpart
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, The Originals Slideshows, Legacies Slideshows, Vampire Diaries Slideshows, Pretty Little Liars Slideshows, HIMYM Slideshows, How to Get Away with Murder Slideshows, 13 Reasons Why Slideshows, Queen of the South Slideshows, Scandal Slideshows, YOU Slideshows, Dynasty Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows, Days of Our Lives Slideshows, Lethal Weapon Slideshows, Friends Slideshows, Criminal Minds Slideshows, Mr. Robot Slideshows, Game of Thrones Slideshows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slideshows, Counterpart Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Celester Mejia