The idea of dancing in front of anything other than a mirror scares some people to death, and who can blame them? Having a sense of rhythm is hard enough without adding the thought of embarrassment in front of other people.
If are one of those people who would rather jump off a bridge than risk the shame of fumbling in front of others, then these characters are vessels through which you can continue to live vicariously. Even if you fancy yourself a good dancer, these characters are guaranteed to make you question just how good you are.
Here are our picks of the top 21 characters you'd be wise not to challenge to a dance-off. Feel free to chip in with your favorites who weren't included who you believe would obliterate them in a dance battle.
1. John Bennett (Orange Is The New Black)
2. Good Janet (The Good Place)
3. Sam Gardner (Atypical)
4. Tiana (Empire)
5. Jack Johnson (Blacki-ish)
6. Alex Crane (Star)
Wait! There's more Of The Best Dancers On TV! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- Orange is the New Black, The Good Place, Empire, black-ish, Star, Wynonna Earp, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Supernatural, The Bold Type, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Shameless, The Flash, Jane the Virgin, Supergirl
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, Orange is the New Black Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, Empire Slideshows, black-ish Slideshows, Star Slideshows, Wynonna Earp Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, DC's Legends of Tomorrow Slideshows, Supernatural Slideshows, The Bold Type Slideshows, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air Slideshows, Shameless Slideshows, The Flash Slideshows, Jane the Virgin Slideshows, Supergirl Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Nuhu Danamarya