Everyone needs security in their lives, especially shippers who watch a lot of television.
The on again, off again, couples can keep viewers on their toes, but sometimes the best relationships are the ones that get together and stick together.
Couples who are always all in with each other are actually far more appealing than those that have continuous drama and scandals.
Who wouldn't want a stable relationship that can make it through anything?
Check out our slideshow below of 21 of the most secure relationships on television.
1. Jane and Michael - Jane the Virgin
2. Ben and Leslie - Parks and Recreation
3. Randall and Beth - This Is Us
4. Brad and Jane - Happy Endings
5. Magnus and Alec - Shadowhunters
6. Nomi and Amanita - Sense8
Wait! There's more Most Secure Relationships on Television! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- How I Met Your Mother, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Parks and Recreation, This Is Us, Shadowhunters, Sense8, The Flash, Fuller House, Friends, Santa Clarita Diet, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., How to Get Away with Murder, Riverdale, The 100, black-ish, Fresh Off the Boat, Modern Family, The Fosters, Happy Endings, Jane the Virgin
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, HIMYM Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, Parks & Rec Slideshows, This Is Us Slideshows, Shadowhunters Slideshows, Sense8 Slideshows, The Flash Slideshows, Fuller House Slideshows, Friends Slideshows, Santa Clarita Diet Slideshows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slideshows, How to Get Away with Murder Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, black-ish Slideshows, Fresh Off the Boat Slideshows, Modern Family Slideshows, The Fosters Slideshows, Happy Endings Slideshows, Jane the Virgin Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch