Ever get that craving for an undead fruit pie or wish for a classic diner where you can eavesdrop on F.B.I. agents with your side of fries?
Maybe you're tired of having to order your meal and just want a waitress who can (literally) read your mind? From retro to recent, we've got your gastro-television recommendations here! Can't find the listing?
We've got you covered with our short, sweet, AND salty reviews of TV's most iconic establishments.
We'll rev up your inner restauranteur! If we COULD calm our hangry beast at one of our favorite TV-verse diner or dive, you KNOW we'd be reviewing the HECK out of it.
1. Royal Diner (Bones) - Awesome Fries But Don't Make a Federal Case Out Of It
2. Bob's Burgers (Bob's Burgers) - Five-Star Burgers, Meh Service
3. Central Perk (Friends) - The One With the Couches
4. Regal Beagle (Three's Company) - So Very Retro
5. Restaurant (Sweetbitter) - High Class, No Name
6. Frank's Restaurant (C.S.I.) - Always Open But Smells Like Death
Wait! There's more Fictional TV Hot Spots We'd Totally Yelp About! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- Bob's Burgers, Friends, Bones, Sweetbitter, Saved by the Bell, CSI, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Pushing Daisies, True Blood, Once Upon a Time, Gilmore Girls, How I Met Your Mother, Mom, Gotham, The Sopranos, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Lucifer
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, Bob's Burgers Slideshows, Friends Slideshows, Bones Slideshows, Sweetbitter Slideshows, Saved by the Bell Slideshows, CSI Slideshows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slideshows, Pushing Daisies Slideshows, True Blood Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, Gilmore Girls Slideshows, HIMYM Slideshows, Mom Slideshows, Gotham Slideshows, The Sopranos Slideshows, It's Always Sunny Slideshows, Lucifer Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Diana Keng