There are some wonderful duos on TV and their chemistry stands out really well for the audience. But sometimes they are connected by another person, and adding them into the mix would create a possible iconic trio in the process.
This is the best case scenario for love triangles where all the people involved are somehow connected to each other, and it removes this idea that there needs to be a choice. Someone is always stuck in the middle when honestly they don't have to be.
Here is a slideshow of a few examples of exactly that, specifically both platonic and romantic relationships that would only benefit more with the addition of another epic person.
1. Nancy + Steve + Jonathan - Stranger Things
2. Bellamy + Zeke + Raven - The 100
3. Ryn + Ben + Maddie - Siren
4. Monty + Harper + Bellamy - The 100
5. Angel + Buffy + Spike - Buffy The Vampire Slayer
6. Betty + Veronica + Archie - Riverdale
Wait! There's more TV Duos That Should Become Trios! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries, The Outpost
- The 100, Stranger Things, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Riverdale, Haven, The Shannara Chronicles, The Good Place, iZombie, Suits, Supernatural, Scream, Jane the Virgin, Supergirl, Scandal, Younger, The Vampire Diaries
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Stranger Things Slideshows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, Haven Slideshows, The Shannara Chronicles Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, iZombie Slideshows, Suits Slideshows, Supernatural Slideshows, Scream Slideshows, Jane the Virgin Slideshows, The Outpost Slideshows, Supergirl Slideshows, Scandal Slideshows, Younger Slideshows, Vampire Diaries Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Yana Grebenyuk