The primary love story on a series may not always be the best one.
Sometimes secondary romances turn out to be better than originally expected and can overshadow the main relationship.
The stress and emphasis placed on a series' main couple, often creates unnecessary drama that only serves to destroy the relationship rather than keep it afloat.
There are even moments where a relationship is so good, the audience starts to wonder who the primary couple of the show really is.
We've created a slideshow below of 19 secondary romances that surpassed expectations!
1. Alex and Maggie - Supergirl
2. Michael and Maria - Roswell
3. Garrett and Dina - Superstore
4. Jason and Janet - The Good Place
5. Emily and Sylvia - The Handmaid's Tale
6. Thea and Roy - Arrow
Wait! There's more Secondary Romances that Surpassed Expectations! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- Parks and Recreation, Superstore, The Good Place, The 100, Teen Wolf, Shadowhunters, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, One Tree Hill, The Big Bang Theory, Bones, Supernatural, Good Girls, The Handmaid's Tale, Arrow, Siren, Riverdale, Supergirl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, Parks & Rec Slideshows, Superstore Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Teen Wolf Slideshows, Shadowhunters Slideshows, Friends Slideshows, HIMYM Slideshows, New Girl Slideshows, One Tree Hill Slideshows, TBBT Slideshows, Bones Slideshows, Supernatural Slideshows, Good Girls Slideshows, The Handmaid's Tale Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows, Siren Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, Supergirl Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch