We all want to see our favorite characters succeed, grow, and use their determination to get everything they want. And we root for them to do so, but what about ourselves?
We watch TV to lose ourselves in the characters, the stories, or the setting, yet we often don't pull from our favorite characters to make us better people, or at the very least, better friends/loved onces.
The characters listed below are inspiring and we admire them quite so, but they should also be looked at for their flaws, their development, and how they are with their friends and families.
We can learn a lot from TV, so why not use this chance to learn a little about these characters?
1. Jack Pearson - This Is Us
2. Jacqueline Carlyle - The Bold Type
3. Annalise Keating - How to Get Away with Murder
4. Leslie Knope - Parks and Recreation
5. Barry Allen - The Flash
6. Elizabeth McCord - Madam Secretary
Wait! There's more Inspiring TV Characters We Admire! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- This Is Us, Parks and Recreation, How to Get Away with Murder, The Flash, Supergirl, The Bold Type, The Good Place, Shadowhunters, Once Upon a Time, The 100, Arrow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., NCIS, 13 Reasons Why, Criminal Minds, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Madam Secretary, Designated Survivor, American Horror Story
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, This Is Us Slideshows, Parks & Rec Slideshows, How to Get Away with Murder Slideshows, The Flash Slideshows, Supergirl Slideshows, The Bold Type Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, Shadowhunters Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slideshows, NCIS Slideshows, 13 Reasons Why Slideshows, Criminal Minds Slideshows, DC's Legends of Tomorrow Slideshows, Madam Secretary Slideshows, Designated Survivor Slideshows, American Horror Story Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Jay Ruymann