You don't always have to say those three words (eight letters) to get your message across.
Some characters prove their love with words and others prove it with their actions.
Either way, it doesn't make a declaration of love any less special.
We've put together a slideshow below of 17 times a character declared their love without actually saying "I love you."
1. Brandon Foster - The Fosters
2. Commander Lexa - The 100
3. Lydia Martin - Teen Wolf
4. Casey Gardner - Atypical
5. Andy Dwyer - Parks and Recreation
6. Oliver Queen - Arrow
Wait! There's more Times a Character Declared Their Love Without Actually Saying It! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- The 100, Teen Wolf, The Fosters, Parks and Recreation, Arrow, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Shadowhunters, The Resident, One Tree Hill, Once Upon a Time, From Dusk Till Dawn, Rosewood, The Walking Dead
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Teen Wolf Slideshows, The Fosters Slideshows, Parks & Rec Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slideshows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, Shadowhunters Slideshows, The Resident Slideshows, One Tree Hill Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, From Dusk Till Dawn Slideshows, Rosewood Slideshows, The Walking Dead Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch