We all love our favorite television shows... but every cast has a weak link; a character who isn't quite carrying his or her weight.
Sometimes it's not their fault. They've been cursed by the writing gods with awful storylines that seem to go nowhere. Other times, that character just doesn't fit into their universe in the way that they once did. Some are just plain boring.
In any case, sometimes shows need to trim away some weeds in order for the rest of the story to grow.
These are some of the characters that we want to see step up their game...and if they can't, then maybe it's time for them to say farewell!
1. Crowley, Supernatural
2. Grace Gardner, Scream Queens
3. Tara Lewis, Criminal Minds
4. Matt Donovan, The Vampire Diaries
5. Andre Lyon, Empire
6. Zelena, Once Upon a Time
Wait! There's more Characters Who Need to Step Up or Say Goodbye! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- The Originals, Criminal Minds, The Vampire Diaries, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, The Flash, Arrow, Supernatural, Scream Queens, Empire, Once Upon a Time, Jane the Virgin, Blood and Oil, The Walking Dead, Grey's Anatomy, Nashville, Wicked City, Orange is the New Black
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, The Originals Slideshows, Criminal Minds Slideshows, Vampire Diaries Slideshows, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Slideshows, The Flash Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows, Supernatural Slideshows, Scream Queens Slideshows, Empire Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, Jane the Virgin Slideshows, Blood and Oil Slideshows, The Walking Dead Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, Nashville Slideshows, Wicked City Slideshows, Orange is the New Black Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Christine Laskodi