A day like Presidents Day is the best setting for a reexamination of fictional possibilities. Television shows have given us many characters, some of which could pull off being the next president if given the chance, and some that would not.
It isn't always even about the political side of things, but about the traits that the characters have and how accurately they could line up with this new position.
Sometimes it is about their ability to lead, or their inability to make a decision, or even just their entire existence could be a threat to the greater public in a larger sense.
It is all about being right for the job and sadly these TV characters might have to reconsider this potential job path.
Here are a few examples of TV characters that should never even consider running at this point.
Which characters do you think should never try to run for president?
1. Octavia Blake - The 100
2. Michael Scott - The Office
3. Joe Goldberg - YOU
4. Bobby Newport - Parks and Recreation
5. Moira Rose - Schitt's Creek
6. Sandra Kaluiokalani - Superstore
Wait! There's more TV Characters Who Should Never Run for President! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- The 100, The Office, MacGyver, Timeless, Parks and Recreation, Superstore, The Good Place, How to Get Away with Murder, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Riverdale, Tell Me a Story, Black Lightning
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, The Office Slideshows, MacGyver Slideshows, Timeless Slideshows, Parks & Rec Slideshows, Superstore Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, How to Get Away with Murder Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, Tell Me a Story Slideshows, Black Lightning Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Yana Grebenyuk