With Mother's Day approaching, we looked to our favorite TV shows for some characters who just need some mom time.
These characters are struggling, or they need advice, or they just need to cry on their mom's shoulder. We (almost) all have been there, right? Sometimes, after a long hard day, you just need your mom to make you believe in the world again.
And then there's the other characters; the ones who misbehave. They need to fix their poor attitudes, and to make them believe in themselves again.
Below are our favorite characters who just need some mom time.
1. Clarke Griffin - The 100
2. The Baudelaires - A Series of Unfortunate Events
3. Oliver Queen - Arrow
4. The Conrad Sisters - Nashville
5. Barry Allen - The Flash
6. Clary Fray - Shadowhunters
Wait! There's more TV Characters in Need of Some Mom Time! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- The 100, Arrow, How to Get Away with Murder, The Flash, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, The Fosters, Shadowhunters, Pretty Little Liars, Nashville, Criminal Minds, Bates Motel, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows, How to Get Away with Murder Slideshows, The Flash Slideshows, DC's Legends of Tomorrow Slideshows, Supergirl Slideshows, The Fosters Slideshows, Shadowhunters Slideshows, Pretty Little Liars Slideshows, Nashville Slideshows, Criminal Minds Slideshows, Bates Motel Slideshows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slideshows, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events Slideshows
- Related Posts:
A Series of Unfortunate Events: Nathan Fillion on Stepping Into His Role, and Playing Against Neil Patrick Harris (Again)
- Created by:
- Jay Ruymann