There are male characters on TV that are nice, and then there are guys that consider themselves nice and feel like because of that they are entitled to something, usually women.
You know the type, he believes in the friend zone because he thinks multiple women in his life put her there even though he is a "nice guy." That quickly turns into the guy believing that women owe him something because he isn't like all those other guys, which means he deserves any women he wants.
At the end of the day, Nice Guy Syndrome can be associated with some of the worst guys and characters, mostly because they hide behind a facade and use that to manipulate others by trying to make them feel bad for him.
TV characters that embody that are usually main characters with relationships that leave more to be desired. Here is a slideshow of a few examples of just that.
1. Michael Scott - The Office
2. Ted Mosby - How I Met Your Mother
3. Finn Collins - The 100
4. Winn Schott - Supergirl
5. Walter White - Breaking Bad
6. Ross Geller - Friends
Wait! There's more Male Characters That Define The Nice Guy Syndrome! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show, The OC
- The 100, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Supergirl, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Breaking Bad, 13 Reasons Why, Gossip Girl, Dawson's Creek, The Office, The Big Bang Theory
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Friends Slideshows, HIMYM Slideshows, Supergirl Slideshows, The OC Slideshows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slideshows, Breaking Bad Slideshows, 13 Reasons Why Slideshows, Gossip Girl Slideshows, Dawson's Creek Slideshows, The Office Slideshows, TBBT Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Yana Grebenyuk