Happy National Pie Day!
Today is the perfect day to go out and find yourself your favorite slice of pie, but if you are a TV fan you know the struggle that comes with fictional TV diners.
We see the diners in these little towns grow over the years, and all that time we really just wonder what their pie situation is like.
And there is nothing like Pie Day to make us wish that our favorite fictional diners were real, if only for this one day. The only substitute for that actually coming true is to take a walk down memory lane instead.
Here is a slideshow of a select few TV diners that we think would serve the best slice of pie.
1. Riverdale - Pop's Chock'Lit Shoppe
2. Roswell, New Mexico - Crashdown Cafe
3. Twin Peaks - Double R Diner
4. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - Cerberus Books
5. Friends - Central Perk
6. Gilmore Girls - Luke's Diner
Wait! There's more TV Diners To Get The Best Slice of Pie! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- Riverdale, Roswell, New Mexico, Twin Peaks, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Friends, Gilmore Girls, Parks and Recreation, The Office, Orange is the New Black, Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, Seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, Roswell, New Mexico Slideshows, Twin Peaks Slideshows, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Slideshows, Friends Slideshows, Gilmore Girls Slideshows, Parks & Rec Slideshows, The Office Slideshows, Orange is the New Black Slideshows, Supernatural Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, Seinfeld Slideshows, HIMYM Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Yana Grebenyuk