All different kinds of TV shows offer us a variety of friendships to go with it. But any friendship can have its issues throughout the years, and it might take time to repair that break.
Sometimes there is something within the plot itself that sets up for a divide.
That isn't always the case though, because sometimes a friendship feels like it no longer exists due to the show itself.
There could be enough going on that there isn't time to pay a friendship the attention they deserve, often that bleeds into a divide all on its own.
Some issues between TV friends right now could even be fixed with a simple scene or two, reflecting back on what was instead of expecting the foundation to do all the work forever.
Here is a slideshow of a select few TV friendships that would make everyone's day if they just finally worked through their issues.
1. Alex and Michael (Roswell, New Mexico)
2. Clarke and Everyone Else (The 100)
3. Sabrina and Friends (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina)
4. Betty and Kevin (Riverdale)
5. Steve and Nancy and Jonathan (Stranger Things)
6. Rogelio and Michael (Jane the Virgin)
Wait! There's more Former TV Friends That Should Work Through Their Issues! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- The 100, Shadowhunters, Search Party, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Roswell, New Mexico, Riverdale, Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, Jane the Virgin, The Bold Type, Legacies, The Good Place, Superstore, The Magicians, PLL: The Perfectionists, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Arrow
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Shadowhunters Slideshows, Search Party Slideshows, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Slideshows, Roswell, New Mexico Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, Game of Thrones Slideshows, Stranger Things Slideshows, Jane the Virgin Slideshows, The Bold Type Slideshows, Legacies Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, Superstore Slideshows, The Magicians Slideshows, PLL: The Perfectionists Slideshows, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Yana Grebenyuk