Fake relationships can be one of the most enduring things on television.
Two characters will pretend to be together, and one or both of them will end up falling for each other for real.
Watching them slowly, but surely realize their feelings is both fun and satisfying to see play out.
We created a slideshow below of 11 fake relationships that got real!
1. Annie and Noah - Good Girls
2. Teddy and Henry - Grey's Anatomy
3. Chidi and Eleanor - The Good Place
4. Philip and Elizabeth - The Americans
5. Jesse and Rachel - Glee
6. Jackson and Rocki - Fuller House
Wait! There's more Fake Relationships That Got Real! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- Faking It, The Good Place, Good Girls, Grey's Anatomy, The Americans, Glee, Fuller House, The Lying Game, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Downton Abbey
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, Faking It Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, Good Girls Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, The Americans Slideshows, Glee Slideshows, Fuller House Slideshows, The Lying Game Slideshows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slideshows, Downton Abbey Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch