Storylines are starting to come together on True Blood. Here's a rundown of this episode...
- After Bill tells the King about the Queen's V selling, the Magister raids Fangtasia. He tortures Pam and forces her and Eric to come clean about the V. But they lie and say Bill is behind it all. The Magister gives them two days to collect evidence.
- Sam feels sorry for his family, who is living in their car because they can't pay rent on their house. He offers them a place to stay and gives Tommy a job. Earlier, he also gave Jessica a job as hostess... and when a customer recognized her, she was forced to glamour him in order to make him forget. Hoyt sees this and thinks they are flirting.
- Jason blackmails Andy, the new sheriff, into giving him a job as a policeman.
- Franklin gets int Tara's head and forces her to tell him everything she knows about Sookie and Bill. He then kidnaps her and takes her to the King's mansion.
- Bill calls Sookie and says he's done with her, he slept with Lorena and don't go looking for him. Sookie is heartbroken, but wants to hear these words to her face. Therefore, she convinces Alcide to take her to a party in honor of his ex-fiancee, Debbie. She wants to learn more from the werewolves regarding Bill's location. Turns out, that party is meant to indoctrinate Debbie into the werewolf world, as she is hooked on V.
At the gathering, Alcide and Sookie watch as the King shows up and supplies everyone with V. He's been doing this for years in order to be in control of the werewolves. The episode concludes with Sookie running out of the bar because everyone is transitioning - and with Lorena, the King and Bill feasting on a human stripper Bill has procured for them.