- Lemond Bishop is on trial for a murder he didn't commit. Alicia and Cary are forced to work with a new lawyer, Lester, at their client's demand. After talking to witnesses, they all recant their initial statements after Lester asks them unorthodox questions. Alicia can't pinpoint any specific wrongdoing though.
- The case becomes personal when Alicia goes against a former law school rival, Liz.
- Will and Diane face off over expanding the firm's offices by taking back the two floors they gave up during bankruptcy. They want to grow and become the biggest firm around. Meanwhile, they risk losing their clients to smaller firms from this action.
- The firm hires a new investigator to work with Kalinda.
Can you believe it? They might convict me for the one thing I didn't do.Bishop
- Permalink: Can you believe it? They might convict me for the one thing I di...
We're not rebels. We're not gamblers.Diane
- Permalink: We're not rebels. We're not gamblers.