Hugh Dancy shows up this week on The Big C. He plays a fellow patient named Lee who is also a part of the experimental treatment. The character appears to be a prankster and has a different attitude toward his disease than Cathy.
- Adam finally lashes out at school. He attacks a kid in class for making a joke about frog dissection and he tells off the girl he slept with, saying it meant nothing.
- Paul loses his job and, with it, the insurance to pay for Cathy's treatment.
- Sean deals with what he thinks is Marlene's spirit haunting the house. He's upset because he thinks he's getting better and is later proven correct when it ends up being a bird.
Marlene really put the nail in the coffin when she, you know, put the nail in the coffin.Sean
- Permalink: Marlene really put the nail in the coffin when she, you know, pu...
Hear that, Marlene? It's time to cross over, you racist bitch!Andrea
- Permalink: Hear that, Marlene? It's time to cross over, you racist bitch!