The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 19
The Closet Reconfiguration
- Howard cleans up for a dinner party by throwing everything in the closet. When Sheldon shows up with his own food, Bernadette tells Howard to show him the closet. Sheldon spends the entire party putting his organization skills to work. While organizing the closet Sheldon finds an unopened letter from Howard's father and reads it. Howard is upset because he never wanted to open it.
- Penny convinces Sheldon on Bernadette's behalf to share what was in the letter. Then Sheldon spill the contents to Leonard and Raj. When Howard and Bernadette get to Sheldon and Leonard's place, she reveals to him that she knows what's in the letter. Howard is furious, yells at his friends and storms out of the party.
- They all go over to see Howard and share with him something either true or not true from the letter. After hearing all the comments, Howard doesn't want to know because he wants to believe they are all true.
- Sheldon also cleans out Penny's closet and finds some funny items.
Bernadette: Sheldon, I've been cooking all day.
Sheldon: Well ... now don't you feel silly.
Bernadette [to Howard]: Show him the closet
- Permalink: Sheldon, I've been cooking all day. Well ... now don't you fee...
Bernadette: You can't just throw everything in the closet.
Howard: Hey, you can tell what to do or you can tell me how to do it, but you can't do both. This isn't sex.
- Permalink: You can't just throw everything in the closet. Hey, you can te...