The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 13
The Bakersfield Expedition
- The guys head to the Bakersfield Comic Con with plans to dress up as characters from Star Trek: The Next Generation. They decide to stop off at a landmark to take pictures in their costumes. While taking pictures, Leonard's car is stolen. The guys then walk to a diner and call for a rental car.
- The girls decided to try and figure out what the big deal is about comic books. They go to Stuart's shop and buy a Thor comic. They read it and don't get it, but then get into a neverending argument about Thor's hammer. In order to do more research they go to Leonard and Sheldon's apartment to read more comics.
- The guys get home and hear the girls arguing about Thor through the door.
Oh, this is the best. You have booze with breakfast on a Tuesday, you have a problem. You do it on the weekend, you have brunch.Penny
- Permalink: Oh, this is the best. You have booze with breakfast on a Tuesday...
Penny: Damn. You have more make-up than I do. You've got better make-up than I do. Yep, I'm borrowing ing this.
Leonard: Hey, hey, hey. This is my comic con make-up. I love you, but there are some things a man doesn't share with his girlfriend.
- Permalink: Damn. You have more make-up than I do. You've got better make-up...