Southland Season 3 Episode 7 (02/15/11)
Let's take a look at the latest episode of Southland:
- Dewey and Chickie hit and kill a pedestrian during a high-speed chase, making Chickie question why she became a cop. John tells her she’s a cop because she deserves to be.
- Lydia is suspended because she is under suspicion for selling celebrity murder photos to the press. Russell confesses that he sold the photos for half a million dollars. Lydia is furious with him and he loses his job.
- John argues with city hall over moving an abandoned trailer being used as a crack den. When the city fails once again, John moves the trailer into the road and calls it in as an abandoned vehicle that needs to be towed.
- Sammy fails to identify Nate’s killer in a lineup. Later he follows the suspect as he leaves with his lawyer.
- Sammy is still living with Nate’s family. Nate’s son asks him if he’s going to be his new Daddy.