To kick off season 9...
- Twenty contestants are cut down to the final sixteen for the premiere.
- Tim wakes the designers up a 5am. They must make an outfit out of what they've slept in and one sheet.
- Anya, 29 and from Trinidad, learned to sew only four months ago and is expected to fail but ends up in the top three.
- 57 year old Bert's experience shows through. He makes a lovely dress out of his boxers and wins the challenge.
- Rafael is voted out for his ill fitting tight sweat pants and odd looking shirt.
Want more Project Runway?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!