This week on Mad Men:
- Don starts writing a journal, swimming and cutting back on his alcohol intake.
- Joey and the other young kids cause a raucous in the hallway with the vending machine. Joan isn't having any of it and tries to reprimand Joey, but he fights right back.
- Joan leaves work to meet her husband, but only gets more upset that he's leaving for war. She also cries over the fact that she has no friends at the office.
- Don, while out on a date with Bethany, runs into Henry and Betty. It makes Betty upset, but kind of excites Bethany.
- Joan goes to both Don and Lane to complain about Joey and the rest of the jerks in the office.
- With some convincing from Don, Peggy fires Joey for being rude and disrespectful.
- Don asked out Faye for dinner and she accepted this time around. After having a good time out, Don declines her request to go back to his place. He ends the episode by attending his two-year old birthday party and not causing a scene at all.
I should've finished high school. Everything could have been different.Don
- Permalink: I should've finished high school. Everything could have been dif...
They say as soon you have to cut down on your drinking, you have a drinking problem.Don
- Permalink: They say as soon you have to cut down on your drinking, you have...