We learned a lot more about Sam Evans this week. He was officially brought into the group and ended up singing a duet with Quinn.
But, first, he tried to kiss her, leading to an awkward exchange in which she explained that she couldn't date anyone so soon after her baby. Still, these two made up enough to win the competition Will set up between members of the group, earning a restaurant gift certificate in the process. The evening went so well that Quinn officially dubbed it a date and made Sam pay.
- Both Finn and his dad gave Kurt quality speeches about how he can't always come on so strong. He had originally wanted to sing a due with Sam, but Finn told him that it would hurt Sam's reputation at school because, sadly, many students are homophobic and Kurt has to sometimes realize that others aren't as confident and secure as he is. He can't just do whatever he wants to because he's gay.
- In a quasi selfless act, Rachel told Finn they had to throw the duets battle in order to raise Sam's confidence and help the group with Nationals.
- Brittany and Artie had sex! But the latter felt used the next day when he realized she only got close to him because he had a great voice.
- Tina and Mike fought a bit, but decided to go to Asian couple's counseling.
Sam: I'm Sam. Sam I am. And I don't like Green Eggs and Ham.
Santana: He has no game.
- Permalink: I'm Sam. Sam I am. And I don't like Green Eggs and Ham. He has...
He's the dumbest person on the planet, and that's coming from me.Brittany
- Permalink: He's the dumbest person on the planet, and that's coming from me...