On the season two finale of Game of Thrones...
- Tywin was named Hand of the King, while a wounded Tyrion was forced to reside, powerless, in a tiny room. Fortunately, Shae chose to remain by his side.
- Robb married his nurse lady, despite objections from his mom.
- Dany got her dragons back; her matured dragons, that is, who can spit fire and who will help lead her to Westeros. She and Jorah and their group gathered together all the gold in Qarth to help them secure a ship.
- Jon Snow proved his worth and was taken to meet Mance Rayder.
- Joffrey chose to marry Margaery Tyrell instead of Sansa, though Littlefinger warned Sansa she was not done being Joffrey's play thing.
- The episode ended with Sam witnessing a huge number of White Walkers making their way from North of the Wall to... somewhere.