- Beckett and Co. chase down leads after a man is killed by a drone in his car.
- The victim was the owner of a website with the sole purpose of whistleblowing.
- He caught a lot of grief for his site and was often threatened.
- A man heavily involved in the drone business offered the victim software to take over airborne drones. He refuses.
- The victim was having an affair and his son was extremely upset over the situation. He stole the software to take over the drones and used it on his father.
- The feds are involved in the case, as well as the Attorney General. Someone working for the AG offers an interview to Beckett working for the AG. Will she take the job?