The Vampire Diaries Quotes
There's no such thing as moving on, it's a lie.Elena [to Alaric]
- Permalink: There's no such thing as moving on, it's a lie.
Okay so when I lost my human nature, I also lost my game. Where are you?Alaric
- Permalink: Okay so when I lost my human nature, I also lost my game. Where are you?
Ivy: Now tell me something I don't know about you.
Stefan: I'm a vampire.
- Permalink: Now tell me something i don't know about you.
Can't Luke whip up a batch of herbs with Bonnie flavor?Damon
- Permalink: Can't Luke whip up a batch of herbs with Bonnie flavor?
I NEED to see Damon, Luke, and I'm NOT asking.Elena
- Permalink: I NEED to see Damon, Luke, and I'm NOT asking.
If I'm going to singlehandedly take back our time, I'm gonna need a little more to go on.Caroline
Elena you know I can smell that right? I'm teaching a class full of kids who look like blood sausages. Could you put that away?Alaric
Elena clearly has taken up residency on planet denial where football is more important than her boyfriend being swept up into oblivion.Caroline
We're all getting through it...in our own way.Elena
- Permalink: We're all getting through it...in our own way.
Elena: You know this'll never not be weird.
Alaric: What that some ancient witch turned me into a vampire or that 4 months ago I rose from the dead?
Elena: That you're my college professor.
- Permalink: That you're my college professor.
Elena Gilbert is the epitome of a fulfilled life.Damon
- Permalink: Elena Gilbert is the epitome of a fulfilled life.
You are by far the greatest thing that ever happened to me in my 173 years on this earth.Damon
You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.Damon
- Permalink: You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventur...
Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.
- Permalink: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A min...