The Simpsons Season 3 Quotes
Patty: Ha, ha, ha.
Selma: What's so funny?
Patty: I was just thinking about the time Homer got his nose caught in the toaster.
Selma: We'll watch the tape tonight.
- Permalink: Ha, ha, ha. What's so funny? I was just thinking about the t...
Lou: Let's see your license, pal!
Otto: No can-do, never got one. But if you need proof of my identity I wrote my name on my underwear. Oh wait, these aren't mine!
- Permalink: Let's see your license, pal! No can-do, never got one. But if ...
Otto: All right, yeah, so how did I do?
Patty: Well you failed every segment, and misspelled bus on your application.
- Permalink: All right, yeah, so how did I do? Well you failed every segmen...
Enclosed is a photo of us on a bike. I forget which one I am.Selma
- Permalink: Enclosed is a photo of us on a bike. I forget which one I am.
Papa Dinosaur: Would you turn off that Rock and Rock music?
Baby Dinosaur: Hey, don't have a Stegosaurus, man!
Lisa: These talking dinosaurs are more real than most real families on TV!
Homer: Look Maggie, they have a baby too!
- Permalink: Would you turn off that Rock and Rock music? Hey, don't have a...
Sideshow Bob: Selma, would you mind if I did something bold and shocking in front of your family?
Selma: All right, but no tongues.
Sideshow Bob: Although kissing you would be like kissing some divine ashtray, that's not what I had in mind. Selma, will you marry me?
Bart: Don't be a fool, Aunt Selma. That man is scum.
Selma: Then call me Mrs. Scum.
- Permalink: Selma, would you mind if I did something bold and shocking in fr...
Lisa: I could have been the flower girl; I wouldn't keep falling down, either!
Bart: Hey, they chose Maggie, okay?
Lisa: Yeah, well if you wanna go for cutesiness instead of competence, fine.
- Permalink: I could have been the flower girl; I wouldn't keep falling down,...
Selma: What did I miss?
Patty: MacGyver was wearing a tank top!
Sideshow Bob: Well Selma, I thought I was the only man in your life?
Selma: Sit down and shut up!
- Permalink: What did I miss? MacGyver was wearing a tank top! Dang! We...
Homer: Ooh, appetizers!
Sideshow Bob: Well Homer, what should we serve?
Homer: Well, you can't go wrong with cocktail weenies. They taste as good as they look, and they come with this delicious red sauce, it looks like ketchup, it tastes like ketchup, but brother, it ain't ketchup.
- Permalink: Ooh, appetizers! Well Homer, what should we serve? Well, you...