The Simpsons Season 3 Quotes
Otto: All right, yeah, so how did I do?
Patty: Well you failed every segment, and misspelled bus on your application.
- Permalink: All right, yeah, so how did I do? Well you failed every segmen...
Patty: Ha, ha, ha.
Selma: What's so funny?
Patty: I was just thinking about the time Homer got his nose caught in the toaster.
Selma: We'll watch the tape tonight.
- Permalink: Ha, ha, ha. What's so funny? I was just thinking about the t...
Of course, it would be wrong to suggest this sort of mayhem began with rock-and-roll. After all, there were riots at the premiere of Mozart's "The Magic Flute." So, what's the answer? Ban all music? In this reporter's opinion, the answer, sadly, is 'yes'.Kent Brockman
- Permalink: Of course, it would be wrong to suggest this sort of mayhem bega...
Patty: When you do good, I use the green pen. When you do bad, I use the red pen. Any questions?
Otto: Yeah, one. Have you always been a chick? I mean I don't want to offend you, but you were born a man, weren't you? You can tell me; I'm open-minded.
Patty: (Dropping the green pen) We won't be needing this.
- Permalink: When you do good, I use the green pen. When you do bad, I use th...
Bart: Otto, you are the coolest adult ever!
Otto: Wow! I've never been called an adult before, but I've been tried as one.
- Permalink: Otto, you are the coolest adult ever! Wow! I've never been cal...
Bart: Mom, I thought you might forget our little conversation this afternoon, so I took the precaution of recording it.
Marge: What conversation?
Bart: (on tape) Mom, can Otto live in our garage for as long as he wants? (impression of Marge) He sure can!
Homer: Marge! What were you thinking?
Marge: That's not my voice!
Homer: Oh, everybody says that when they hear themselves on tape.
- Permalink: Mom, I thought you might forget our little conversation this aft...
Otto: I guess I am a bum...
Bart: Homer didn't call you a bum, he called you a sponge.
Otto: SPONGE?! (Punches wall) I'll show him what this sponge can do!
- Permalink: I guess I am a bum... Homer didn't call you a bum, he called y...
Bart: Otto-Man? You're living in a dumpster?
Otto: Ho, man, I wish. Dumpster-brand trash bins are top-of-the-line. This is just a Trash-Co waste disposal unit.
- Permalink: Otto-Man? You're living in a dumpster? Ho, man, I wish. Dump...
(Otto starts playing guitar loudly.)
Homer: Will you knock it off!? I can't hear myself think.
Homer's Head: I want some peanuts.
Homer: That's better.
- Permalink: Will you knock it off!? I can't hear myself think. I want so...