The Simpsons Season 3 Quotes
Marge: Homer, has the weight loss tape reduced your appetite?
Homer: Ah, lamentably no. My gastronomic rapacity knows no satieties.
- Permalink: Homer, has the weight loss tape reduced your appetite? Ah, lam...
Good evening. Did you know that 34 million American adults are obese? Putting together that excess blubber would fill the Grand Canyon two fifths of the way up. That may not sound impressive, but keep in mind it is a very big canyon.Kent Brockman
- Permalink: Good evening. Did you know that 34 million American adults are o...
Lisa: Dad, do you know what today is?
Homer: The vernal equinox?
Lisa: No! It's been two weeks since you got that tape. Let's get you on the scale!
(Homer gets on the scale)
You've gained thirteen pounds.
Homer: Disingenuous mountebanks with their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them!
- Permalink: Dad, do you know what today is? The vernal equinox? No! It's...
Bart: Hey, what's with the skirt?
Milhouse: I've brought friends to this tree house before.
Bart: Yeah, but never a girl. What if I want to strut around nude?
- Permalink: Hey, what's with the skirt? I've brought friends to this tree ...
Bart: How would I go about creating a half-man half-apelike creature?
Edna: I'm sorry, that would be playing God.
Bart: God shmod! I want my monkey-man!
- Permalink: How would I go about creating a half-man half-apelike creature? ...
Mr. Stanky: Samantha, you're my little girl, and sometimes my imagination runs away with me. Just, just tell me what happened.
Samantha: Well Milhouse and I
Mr. Stanky: That's enough!
- Permalink: Samantha, you're my little girl, and sometimes my imagination ru...
Bart: Otto-Man? You're living in a dumpster?
Otto: Ho, man, I wish. Dumpster-brand trash bins are top-of-the-line. This is just a Trash-Co waste disposal unit.
- Permalink: Otto-Man? You're living in a dumpster? Ho, man, I wish. Dump...
Bart: Otto, you are the coolest adult ever!
Otto: Wow! I've never been called an adult before, but I've been tried as one.
- Permalink: Otto, you are the coolest adult ever! Wow! I've never been cal...
Martin: Although I'm sure I will receive a severe wedgie from my bus-mates, I must remind you that we should have been at school ten minutes ago.
Otto: Uh oh, better fasten your seatbelts little dudes.
Lisa: We don't have seatbelts.
Otto: Uh, well, then just try to go limp.
- Permalink: Although I'm sure I will receive a severe wedgie from my bus-mat...
Wow, my concert going jacket still fits! And this is where I used to hide my beer. (gasp) Billy beer!Homer
- Permalink: Wow, my concert going jacket still fits! And this is where I use...
Otto: I guess I am a bum...
Bart: Homer didn't call you a bum, he called you a sponge.
Otto: SPONGE?! (Punches wall) I'll show him what this sponge can do!
- Permalink: I guess I am a bum... Homer didn't call you a bum, he called y...
Patty: When you do good, I use the green pen. When you do bad, I use the red pen. Any questions?
Otto: Yeah, one. Have you always been a chick? I mean I don't want to offend you, but you were born a man, weren't you? You can tell me; I'm open-minded.
Patty: (Dropping the green pen) We won't be needing this.
- Permalink: When you do good, I use the green pen. When you do bad, I use th...
Horst: (Sinister) Okay, Mr. Burns, you win. But beware. We Germans aren't all smiles and sunshine.
Mr. Burns: (Sarcastic) Oooh, the Germans are mad at me. I'm so scared! Oooh, the Germans! (Hiding behind Smithers) Uh oh, the Germans are going to get me!
Horst: Stop it!
Man: Stop, sir.
Mr. Burns: Don't let the Germans come after me. Oh no, the Germans are coming after me.
Man: Please stop the "pretending you are scared" game, please.
Horst: Stop it! Stop it!
Mr. Burns: (Pause) No! They're so big and strong!
Man: Stop it.
Horst: Stop it, Mr. Burns.
Man: Please stop pretending you are scared of us, please, now.
Mr. Burns: Oh, protect me from the Germans! The Germans--
Horst: Burns, Stop it!
- Permalink: Okay, Mr. Burns, you win. But beware. We Germans aren't all smil...
Ow! My Eyeball!Todd
- Permalink: Ow! My Eyeball!