The Simpsons Season 3 Quotes
Blablueeeh. (with the machine Herb invented) I have soiled myselfhow embarrassing.Maggie
- Permalink: Blablueeeh. I have soiled myselfhow embarrassing.
Why did this have to happen now during prime time, when TV's brightest stars come out to shine?Homer
- Permalink: Why did this have to happen now during prime time, when TV's bri...
Homer: Herb, this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe we blew 2,000 bucks on it when right now rollers could be kneading my buttocks.
Herb: Homer, could you stop thinking about your ass?!
Homer: I tried, but I can't.
- Permalink: Herb, this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I can't believ...
(On his back, holding Maggie up) The pitch is insufficient for "burp me", and this jigsaw motion is something I've never(Maggie throws up on him) Eureka.Herb
- Permalink: The pitch is insufficient for burp me, and this jigsaw motion is...
Alright, a peanut!</i> Barney
- Permalink: Alright, a peanut!
Herb: Maggie...who brought me my fortune. I'll give you anything you want in the world
Maggie: -(machine)- I want what the dog's eating
Herb: I'll get you something nice.
- Permalink: Maggie...who brought me my fortune. I'll give you anything you w...
I used to be rich. I owned Mickey Mouse massage parlors and those Disney sleaze balls shut me down. I said "Look, I'll change the logo, put Mickey's pants back on." Some guys you just can't reason with.Hobo
- Permalink: I used to be rich. I owned Mickey Mouse massage parlors and thos...
Troy McClure: That night came the Honeymoon....
Edna: She's faking it!
- Permalink: That night came the Honeymoon.... Eeeeeew! She's faking it!
We just moved here from Phoenix. My dad owns a home security company. He came to Springfield because of its high crime rate and lackluster police force.Samantha
- Permalink: We just moved here from Phoenix. My dad owns a home security com...
Lisa: Hey Bart, according to this magazine, in another million years, man will have an extra finger!
Bart: Five fingers...ooh, freak show!
- Permalink: Hey Bart, according to this magazine, in another million years, ...
Samantha: How do we know when we fall in love?
Kraboppel: Oh, don't you worry. Most of you will never fall in love and marry out of fear of dying alone.
- Permalink: How do we know when we fall in love? Oh, don't you worry. Mos...
Millhouse: Bart, I don't want you to see me cry.
Bart: Oh come on, I've seen you cry a million times. You cry when you scrape your knee, you cry when they're out of chocolate milk, you cry when you're doing long division and you have a remainder left over.
- Permalink: Bart, I don't want you to see me cry. Oh come on, I've seen yo...
Horst: (Sinister) Okay, Mr. Burns, you win. But beware. We Germans aren't all smiles and sunshine.
Mr. Burns: (Sarcastic) Oooh, the Germans are mad at me. I'm so scared! Oooh, the Germans! (Hiding behind Smithers) Uh oh, the Germans are going to get me!
Horst: Stop it!
Man: Stop, sir.
Mr. Burns: Don't let the Germans come after me. Oh no, the Germans are coming after me.
Man: Please stop the "pretending you are scared" game, please.
Horst: Stop it! Stop it!
Mr. Burns: (Pause) No! They're so big and strong!
Man: Stop it.
Horst: Stop it, Mr. Burns.
Man: Please stop pretending you are scared of us, please, now.
Mr. Burns: Oh, protect me from the Germans! The Germans--
Horst: Burns, Stop it!
- Permalink: Okay, Mr. Burns, you win. But beware. We Germans aren't all smil...
Behold, the greatest breakthrough in labor relations since the cat-o-nine-tails!Mr. Burns
- Permalink: Behold, the greatest breakthrough in labor relations since the c...