Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Lisa: One thing I've always wondered How can Fox News be so conservative when the Fox Network keeps airing raunchy shows? They don't fit together.
(Lisa then proceeds to flips channels between Fox News and Fox Network until Kent Brockman takes the remote control away from her.)
Kent: Fox deliberately runs shows that will earn them huge fines which are then funneled through the F.C.C. straight to the Republican Party. Everybody in the media knows it, but no one has the guts to say it.
- Permalink: One thing I've always wondered How can Fox News be so conservati...
(Trying to start the car) It won't start! I'll have to use Homer's AAA card. (Looks at the card) "American Applesauce Association"?Marge
- Permalink: It won't start! I'll have to use Homer's AAA card. American App...
It seems liberals want to give NASA the right to abort space missions whenever they feel like it!FOX Newscaster
- Permalink: It seems liberals want to give NASA the right to abort space mis...
Homer: Hey suckers, check it out! Marge is taking me to ride dirt bikes at the cemetery.
Lisa: You're going to the dentist too, Dad.
Homer: (Thoughtfully) Why the cemetery? I wondered. But my dreams were too strong.
- Permalink: Hey suckers, check it out! Marge is taking me to ride dirt bikes...
Apu sang a song, what are you gonna do?Homer
- Permalink: Apu sang a song, what are you gonna do?
Homer: I'm sorry Lisa, but I won't live under the same roof as a member of the liberal media!
Lisa: You'll have to excuse him, he's been watching a lot of Fox News.
Homer: Did you know that every day Mexican gays sneak into this country and unplug our brain-dead ladies?
- Permalink: I'm sorry Lisa, but I won't live under the same roof as a membe...
Rod: (to Ned) Daddy, what are you doing?
Ned: Imploring people I never met to pressure a government with better things to do to punish a man who meant no harm for something nobody ever saw, that's what I'm doing!
Rod: (after exchanging a worried look with Tod) Daddy, we think you need a new mommy.
Ned: First things first!
- Permalink: Daddy, what are you doing? Imploring people I never met to pre...
Marge: (to Homer) We have to take in Mr. Brockman. He wouldn't be in this mess if you hadn't dumped coffee on his lap.
Homer: Oh, sure! Put down a simple guy like me who works hard and plays by the rules!
Bart: Dad, you barely go to work at all.
Lisa: And you're constantly flouting the law.
Homer: I'm willing to change my mind and that makes me great.
- Permalink: We have to take in Mr. Brockman. He wouldn't be in this mess if ...
Homer: Marge, the couch is lumpy!
Kent: That's because you're sitting on me, you lummox!
- Permalink: Marge, the couch is lumpy! That's because you're sitting on me...
(At the dentist)
Homer: Aaaah! It hurts so much!
Dental Hygienist: I haven't even started yet!
Homer: I know, but a breeze from that window went in my mouth!
- Permalink: Aaaah! It hurts so much! I haven't even started yet! I know,...
Jack Bauer: Chloe, I need those schematics now.
Bart: What? Who is this?
Jack Bauer: I'm Jack Bauer, who the hell are you?
Bart: Me? Uhh, I'm Ahmed Adoodie.
Jack Bauer: Chloe, find out all you can about Ahmed Adoodie. Does anyone there know Ahmed Adoodie?
Chloe O' Brian: Ahmed Adoodie, wealthy Saudi financier, disappeared into Afghanistan in the late 90's.
Jack Bauer: Really?
Chloe O'Brian: No, Jack. It's a joke name. You're being set up.
Jack Bauer: Dammit!
- Permalink: Chloe, I need those schematics now. What? Who is this? I'm J...
Teens? In Willie's hidey-hole? I'll mop up your blood from the inside!Groundskeeper Willie
- Permalink: Teens? In Willie's hidey-hole? I'll mop up your blood from the i...