The Simpsons Quotes
Dolph: I'm going to kiss the ground.
Kearney: Loser, you're gay for the ground.
Dolph: Well, you're gay for homophobia.
Kearney: Wow, you just made me gay for tolerance.
- Permalink: Wow, you just made me gay for tolerance.
Honey, Grandpa is the closest thing I have to a father and I love him, but three octogenocerauses?!?Homer
My lifestyle is my retirement plan.Homer
- Permalink: My lifestyle is my retirement plan.
Bart's usually first in line for taco night, but now he's muy tarde. Is it alright to say tarde?Marge
Homer: Pressure is how you make your beloved diamonds, Marge.
Marge: I don't have any diamonds.
Homer: Quit pressuring me!
- Permalink: Quit pressuring me!
If God needs money, why doesn't he just write another Bible. The first one sold pretty well.Homer
Lisa: Nobody form any opinions while I'm gone.
Chief Wiggum: Well, hurry! We have no minds of our own.
- Permalink: Well, hurry! We have no minds of our own.
Marge: Don't you think the parts that aren't evil, are a little...pretentious.
Bart: Absolutely...we're talking about Lisa, right?
- Permalink: Absolutely...we're talking about Lisa, right?
Todd: We took the pledge.
Rod: We won't have sex until we're married.
Todd: To each other.
- Permalink: To each other.